When it comes to we can say that it is an absolutely free messaging app, which has been made available for android and other smartphone users. One may ask the question of how does this work?. Well whatsapp uses your phones internet connection be it the latest 5G/4G/3G or even wi-fi to allow you message and call your friends and family anytime you have anything to say to them. It has become easy to come to the conclusion that it is better to switch from SMS to whatsapp to send and receive messages and other important documents or voice messages.
• NO FEES: WhatsApp is known to use your phone’s Internet connection no matter the type you are using (5G/4G/3G/or Wi-Fi,) to enable you message and call any of your closest friends and distant family members, This makes it possible to keep in touch with everyone without losing out on anything. This also makes it possible for you to message and call without having to pay for every message or call everyday. Another very important feature that comes with this whatsapp is that there are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• MULTIMEDIA: When it comes to sharing images and photos there’s nothing quite like having a free instant messaging app like whatsapp to meet your needs . Basically you can Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages at no cost at all.
• FREE CALLS: There ae times you wish to Call your friends and family but due to their location that may not be possible or you may not be able to call as often as you would like. Well that’s a problem solved because you can makes calls for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country. So how this new and improved feature works is that WhatsApp calls uses your phone’s Internet connection rather than making use of your cellular plan’s voice minutes which can be a bit on the high side especially when you have o make calls to friends and family in other parts of the world. (It is important to note that although this app is free your Data charges may apply. Make sure to contact your provider for details. The only limiting feature is that currently you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp however this may change in the future.
• GROUP CHAT: Groups are always the best places for most people and as such whatsapp recognizes that. Being able to make contributions through group messaging has changed the whatsapp experience significantly over the years. Now you can Enjoy group chats with your contacts. So instead of messaging them one by one you can send a group message to all to communicate the same information to them. This makes it easy to stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: Well one of the most breath taking reasons why anyone should consider using WhatsApp is the introduction of whatsapp web. Anyone can send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser. So now you do not have to switch from your computer to your phone each time there is a call or a message.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Charges has been one of the main reasons why people shun away from making lengthy international calls and being able to really connect with friends and family in other parts of the country. Now There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally, The only charge you incur is that which you are charged due to your internet connection by your provider. You can easily Chat with your friends around the world and avoid the huge bills that come with international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Most people love having a service where they do not have to recall a username and password each time they have to use the messaging app. That’s why whatsapp recognized that inconvenience and made sure that you do not need any user name or pins to access your messages. Why bother remembering another username or PIN? It is imperative to note that WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like any other SMS, and this allows it to seamlessly integrates with your phone’s address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: One very important feature once you dont have to recall your username and pin is having your whatsapp always logged in. basically With WhatsApp, you’re always logged and ready to send and receive messages on the go at anytime, That helps and makes it possible so that you don’t miss out on any messages. Imagine how amazing this will be, No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: With the seamless sync whatsapp has with your address book, it makes it very easy to connect with your contacts anytime you wish. Whatsapp uses your address book to easily connect you with your contacts as long as they have WhatsApp on their phones. This makes it easy for most people who do not want to have to remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: A very Key feature is that you do not lose your messages when you are not online. With whatsapp Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp saves all your most recent messages until the next time you use the app. This means that assuming you are offline for 5 days, all the messages your friends and family sends you will be saved and when you are ready you will have access to see and view them as if you have never been offline.
• AND MUCH MORE: Now there are fascinating new features that allow you to even Share your location, exchange contacts, set even custom wallpapers and notification sounds. Just imagine having a special notification for that special person in your life. You can also broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and many more which is to come in the near future.
The last if not the least when it comes to whatsapp is that Data charges may apply. So it is important to Contact your provider for details. Follow them to download whatsapp, install whatsapp and update whatsapp.